- There’s a minimum order of RM48.00.
- Minimum order for creampuffs is 2 boxes of 12 Creampuffs or 1 box of 50 Mini Creampuffs.
- Cut off time for next day delivery is 3pm. Next day delivery/collection is only applicable for creampuffs.
- Minimum 4-days pre-order required for orders above 400 creampuffs or above RM 400. As our kitchen has limited daily capacity, we do suggest that you place your order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- All orders are subjected to acceptance by us. Submission of order via our online shop or ordering via e-mail/Whatsapp does not equal to an accepted order. You will receive an acknowledgement email/Whatsapp message from us indicating if your order is accepted or not.
- Orders are only confirmed once payment is made and cleared into our bank account within the time frame provided by us. Pending orders beyond this period will not be given a reservation slot. We will not be liable should we be unable to proceed with the order once we are fully booked with other paid orders.
- For advanced orders (> 2 months in advance), a 50% deposit is required for us to reserve your desired date/time for collection/delivery. Balance of the payment has to be done 2-weeks prior to collection/delivery date.
- For all other orders, full advance payment is required within the time frame provided by us This is to confirm and for us to lock down your order and collection/delivery date and time.
- Payments are done via online/bank transfer. Proof of payment has to be Whatsapped/emailed to us once done.
Collection of Order- Delivery
- We only deliver to selected Klang Valley areas. Contact us at +6017-3071851 to know if your delivery address is covered.
- Delivery charges are applicable and it varies according to the delivery address. Only one delivery address is applicable to every order.
- Delivery is subject to slot availability.
- Delivery is done between 11:00am to 4:30pm. A 30-minute time slot window will be provided and your order will be delivered within the time frame. (ie: We will deliver your order between 1:00pm – 1:30pm if you choose 1:30pm as your preferred delivery time)
- Our team will call/Whatsapp you with our ETA once delivery is on the way.
- We use third party delivery services. All deliveries are done upon buyers’ risks.
- Please ensure that there will be a representative to receive your order upon the agreed collection time.
- Should the delivery address be an apartment/condo/flat/office building, please arrange for a representative to meet our delivery team at the lobby/security guard house to collect your order.
- Additional fee will be imposed should you want to attempt second-delivery should the first attempt of delivery fail. Additional fee will be calculated based on the return trip from our location to the 2nd delivery address. (ie: Drop Off Point A – Kee’s Creampuffs Kitchen – Drop Off Point A)
- Kee’s Creampuffs will not be held liable to the freshness of the pastries/desserts should the first attempt of delivery fail due to the extensive transit duration.
- Buyer will have to bear the cost of returning items to Kee’s Creampuffs in order to self-collect at Main Place, USJ 21.
- If our delivery team or our team cannot reach you during the first delivery due to the following reasons, your order will not be returned to Kee’s Creampuffs’ kitchen thus the buyer will not be able to self-collect at a later time. Any payment made will not be refunded.
- Not being there physically or able to arrange for a representative to collect your order at your delivery address
- Not responding to our calls/Whatsapp to inform you about your delivery status
- Stating the wrong delivery address
- Or for any other reasons that are not caused/related to our delivery team
Collection of Order – Pick Up at Main Place, USJ 21
- Collection is by appointment only.
- You can collect your order between 9:30am – 7:00pm.
- Our team will call/Whatsapp you once we have arrived at the pick up point.
- Please ensure that there will be a representative to collect your order. Our team will wait for up to 15 minutes for you to collect your order.
- We will try to arrange for a second-pick up should the first attempt fail. However, the second pick-up slot is subject to availability.
- There will be a surcharge of RM10 for the second pick-up attempt. This is to be paid in cash to our team on the spot.
- If our team cannot reach you during the first pick-up attempt due to the following reasons, we will NOT arrange for a third attempt if the second attempt is unsuccessful. Any payment made will not be refunded.
- Not being there physically or able to arrange for a representative to collect your order at the agreed time of collection
- Not responding to our calls/Whatsapp to inform you about your collection status
- Or for any other reasons that are not caused/related to our pick-up team.
Amendments/cancellation on your order
- Any amendments to your order has to be done 48 hours before your pick up/delivery date. We will try our best to accommodate your amendment(s) provided that sufficient notice is given and we are able to fulfill the order for the updated date.
- If we are fully booked on your new desired date and cannot proceed with your order, no refund will be provided. You can choose to reschedule your pick-up/delivery date. You will have to collect your order within two weeks from your original pick-up/delivery date.
- There will be no refund should you want to reduce your order once payment has been made. However, the outstanding balance will be converted into store credit of the same value. The credit must be redeemed within three months of original pick-up/delivery date.
- There will be no refunds for any cancelled order. However, the payment made will be converted into store credit of the same value. The credit must be redeemed within three months of original pick-up/delivery date.
- Any cancellation(s) made less than 24 hours before your pick up/delivery date will not be entertained and there will be no refunds.
- Should your order be cancelled by Kee’s Creampuffs under any circumstances, full refund will be made ASAP via online bank transfer.
Damages and issues
- Upon receiving your orders, please inspect and ensure all your items are correct. Kindly ensure that you’re holding your boxes UPRIGHT during collection and transporting your order to your destination. Our 3rd party delivery partners are INFORMED and TRAINED to handle the boxes with care and in straight and upright position. We also ensure that the boxes are in proper position in the car before it leaves our premises for delivery.
- Any wrong orders and/or defects in products have to be notified to our team (in unconsumed condition) within 3 hours so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- It is also the responsibility of the recipient to be aware of the proper handling/storage and shelf life of the pastries once delivered.
Cancellation Policy for Catering Services
- Any payment made will be forfeited and is non-refundable should the event be cancelled or postponed 3 days before event date.
- 50% of the payment made will be forfeited and is non-refundable should the event be cancelled or postponed 1 week before event date.
- 25% of the payment made will be forfeited and is non-refundable should the event b e cancelled or postponed 2 weeks before event date.