- Each tartlet is 4.5cm in diameter
- Box Size: 24, 36 or 48 tartlets
- Serve them warm, cold or at room temperature. Tastes good either way. Warm up in a 160c oven for 5mins if you wish to serve tartlets warm.
- Keep any leftovers refrigerated. Best consumed within 3 days.
- Minimum TWO days order notice in advance. Cut off time: 3pm
- Delivery available throughout most of Klang Valley areas
- Delivery fee depends on distance (KM)
- Our delivery partners will continue to practice contactless delivery and social distancing for everyone’s safety; please meet them in front of your gate/lobby/main entrance of your building.
- Please ensure that someone will be at the delivery address to receive the order – our delivery partners will only wait for 10-15 minutes. In the event of an unsuccessful delivery, there will be an additional charge to resend the order at a later time within the same day. Additional charges will be imposed should you choose to collect at our pick up point after an unsuccessful delivery as our delivery partner will have to make a return delivery to our kitchen.
- For self collection, kindly note that your order can be picked up at our collection point – Main Place Mall, USJ 21 between 10am to 6pm (by appointment only). If you choose to engage your own runner for collection, we would recommend booking a car instead of a motorbike to ensure that your pastries reach you in good condition.
- If this is a surprise gift, please provide the recipient’s contact number so that we are able to drop them a message when delivery is on the way.
- Kindly double-check that the shipping information and delivery date is correct before proceeding with payment. Any change in delivery address/date must be done at least 24hours before the date stated in your order details; there will be an additional charge for change of this information on the actual date.
- Kindly refer to this link for our full T&C